Hello, vegetable lovers!
This page has moved, formatted to make pages load faster.
<< Favorite Vegetable Recipes >>
And hey, Facebook and Pinterest fans? New “likes” and “pins” for the new page are much appreciated! Thank you!
Site Reorganization
These pages have moved to new locations.New-to-Me Vegetables
These recipes have been moved to a new page, see New-to-Me Vegetables.Vegetable Side Dishes
These recipes have been moved to a new page, please see Vegetable Recipes by Course.Vegetable Salads
These recipes have been moved to a new page, please see Vegetable Recipes by Course.Vegetable Soups
These recipes have been moved to a new page, please see Vegetable Recipes by Course.Discontinued Categories in "Favorites"
Sorry, these categories became long and thus both impractical and unuseful - so have been discontinued. I leave the links in place because the categories are referenced throughout A Veggie Venture.
Favorite Vegetarian Suppers - Sorry, this category has been discontinued. But for ideas, check either A Veggie Venture's entire list of vegetarian suppers or Kitchen Parade's vegetarian and vegan recipes.
Most Recent Favorites - Sorry, this category has been discontinued. But just check the current month in the complete list of A Veggie Venture's favorites.
Complete Keepers - Sorry, this category has been discontinued. How about checking out A Veggie Venture's Favorite Vegetable Recipes?
"I could easily make a meal out of ..." - Sorry, this category has been discontinued. How about checking out A Veggie Venture's Favorite Vegetable Recipes?
Best of the Best - Sorry, this category has been discontinued. But you'll find A Veggie Venture's best recipes here in Favorite Vegetable Recipes.
Most Unusual - Sorry, this category has been discontinued. For unusual vegetables, you might check the New-to-Me Vegetables.


1 comments:
Wow...what a great collection of recipes! Thx for sharing. I'm looking for a veggie dish to make on Sunday for a dinner we're going to and I don't think I need look any further than here.
Post a Comment